Your life story is ever evolving, and your impact will be felt beyond your time. You pass on a collection of your experiences, your values, your wisdom, and your wealth. We know the importance of imparting your values and wisdom on future generations. The core of any family or business is the values and wisdom passed from one generation to the next. Taking the time to establish a well-thought-out legacy plan will help your family and business thrive for generations to come.
- Over 75% of baby-boomer business owners have no exit plan or any idea how to handle what will be the biggest financial decision of their lives.1
- 64% of owners say that retirement and succession planning are their most pressing concerns, yet despite this, over 80% of firms have no succession plan.2
- Owners who have an effective plan have a 106% increase in profit over those who have no succession plan.3
- 71.6% of Americans do not have an updated will.4
- 63% of Americans have no will at all.5
- 63% of individuals don’t know what happens to their digital assets after death.6